Danielle is an associate in the firm’s St. Petersburg office. She focuses her practice on health care mergers and acquisitions; compliance; licensure; Medicare, Medicaid, and insurance company audits; and other health care regulatory and business matters.
While in law school, Danielle interned for the Honorable Anthony E. Porcelli at the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Tampa Division. Danielle was also active in Stetson Law Review, serving as Assistant Executive Editor as well as on the Article Selection Committee. In addition, she served on the Moot Court Board and took part in several Moot Court competitions.
Distinctions and Memberships
- Admitted to The Florida Bar in 2020
- Florida State University, B.S. Political Science
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D. (cum laude)
- Honor Roll
- 2018 Freeborn First-Year Appellate Advocacy Competition
- Phi Delta Phi, Legal Honor Society
- Stetson Law Review
- Moot Court Board
- Billings, Exum & Frye National Moot Court Competition Fall 2018
- The Phillip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition, Spring 2019
- Jerome Prince Memorial Evidence Moot Court Competition, Spring 2020 (Cancelled due to COVID)