Sheada Madani’s practice focuses primarily on various types of commercial transactions in both the real property and business areas, including land acquisition and development, commercial leasing, negotiating and preparing transaction documents, analyzing property diligence, like-kind exchanges, financing and institutional lending, purchase and sale transactions, stock purchase and asset purchase agreements, and title insurance matters, as well as estate planning for non-taxable estates. Ms. Madani also represents property owners in dealing with and consolidating subsurface mineral interests. Ms. Madani has the experience to assist her clients in all aspects of the acquisition and development of property, including financing transactions, and, is a title agent for several national title underwriters issuing tens of millions of dollars in title insurance over the years.
As a native Floridian, born and raised in Pasco County, Florida, Ms. Madani is active in several local civic, charitable, and social organizations. She is a member of the San Antonio Citizens Federal Credit Union Board of Directors and is a past president of the Downtown Dade City Main Street organization and Habitat for Humanity of East and Central Pasco County, Inc.
When not practicing law, Ms. Madani enjoys spending time with her husband and four children, early morning barre class, cheering on her son’s youth hockey team, red wine, and Florida Gator Football.
- Represented owner of mixed-use commercial and heavy industrial park relative to the negotiation and sale of $40 million real estate transaction
- Represented generational owner of Pasco County dairy farm in connection with the $8 million dollar sale of farm property for use as a solar farm
- Represented multiple land owners in connection with the negotiation and purchase, and ultimately the successful partition, of subsurface mineral interests on real property to enhance future land use and consolidate subsurface ownership
- Represented closely held business in the $7 million sale of a RV Park in Pasco County, Florida
- Provided counsel to owners of a restaurant with high-end retail counterpart in connection with the franchising and licensing of its restaurant and products, including its protected marks and proprietary material
- Represented multi-generational business in the sale of a $7.5 million commercial warehouse and distribution center to a real estate investment trust
- Stetson University College of Law, Juris Doctor (December 2004)
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science (May 2000)
- US District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Title Agent and Member, Attorneys Title Insurance Fund 2008- Present
- Title Agent, Old Republic National Title Insurance Company 2008- Present
- Title Agent, First American Title Insurance Company 2006- Present
- The Florida Bar, Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust Section 2005-Present