Kevin is a litigation attorney representing clients in transportation, personal injury, and business litigation matters with an emphasis on defending clients in railroad accident cases. Kevin has experience representing corporate and individual clients in a range of cases in federal and state courts, arbitrations, regulatory matters, and other dispute resolution forums. Prior to joining Johnson Pope, Kevin worked at a national law firm in Fort Lauderdale where he handled all phases of litigation in a variety of commercial matters including financial services, professional liability, contractual disputes, general liability, and employment litigation.
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- University of Florida, B.A. and B.B.A – 2015
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D. – 2018
- Journal of Law and Public Policy, Executive Notes Editor
- Book Award Recipient for Interviewing, Counseling, & Negotiation – 2016