Victoria Jobe is an associate in the Tampa office and focuses her practice on estate planning and tax related client concerns. Victoria enjoys creating top quality estate plans for individuals and couples who are seeking structured tax advice for their business, retirement, and family needs. Victoria works with clients to draft anything from the simple powers of attorney to the more complex multi-generational family trusts.
Victoria previously worked for West & Feinberg, P.C., in Washington, D.C. and Greenberg Traurig in the greater Washington, D.C. area.
- Admitted to the Florida, Virginia, Maryland, and District of Columbia bar
- Florida Young Lawyers Division
- Tax Section of the Florida Bar
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C. (Graduated May 2017) – Master of Laws in Taxation with a Certificate in Estate Planning
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, FL (Graduated May 2016) – Juris Doctor with a Certificate in Estate Planning – Book Awards (Highest Grade) in Advanced Mediation Clinic and Mediation.
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL (Graduated May 2013) – Bachelor of Arts in Criminology (cum laude) and Bachelor of Science in Psychology (cum laude), Minor in Anthropology