Nick is a litigation associate representing clients in business and corporate litigation matters as well as matters in the areas of personal injury, medical malpractice, healthcare, and insurance defense. He served as second chair in a three-week medical malpractice trial in Chicago and secured a full defense verdict on behalf of four physicians and their emergency medicine group. At trial, plaintiff counsel asked the jury for $11 million. In addition, he also successfully represented his client in a Title VII sex-discrimination action against the U.S. Navy in the Ninth Circuit while still in law school. Oral arguments were heard in Pasadena, California and the case was successfully reversed and remanded back to the U.S. District Court for Southern California.
- Florida (2021)
- Middle District of Florida (2022)
- Illinois (2017)
- The University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, J.D.
- University of Florida, B.A. in Political Science & Minor in Arabic Language & Literature
- Distinguished Scholar
- Dean’s List 2016-2017
- Thomas Tang Memorial Scholarship Award
- Hawkins Professionalism Award
- Executive Editor of the Arizona Journal of Environmental Law and Policy
- Ninth Circuit Clinic
- Teaching Fellow (Sex, Race, Drugs, & Power in the Supreme Court)
- Civil Rights Restoration Clinic
- Student Bar Association Vice President
When He’s Not Working Hard For Clients
Nick likes spending time at the beach, trying new restaurants in Tampa Bay and mentoring local high school students. He volunteers with the Hillsborough Education Foundation and the Take Stock in Children mentorship program.