Howard has specialized in commercial real estate and real estate-related transactions for over 35 years. He represents clients, including developers of numerous Florida and southeastern U.S. shopping centers and other commercial projects, on a wide range of real estate matters, including leasing, acquisitions and sales, development and finance transactions, and is Board Certified in Real Estate Law by The Florida Bar. He also has extensive experience in business transactions and entity structuring, including representation of clients in connection with the formation and restructuring of ownership entities, including partnerships and limited liability companies, the purchase and sale of ownership interests, and the purchase and sale of businesses.
Distinctions & Memberships
- Admitted to The Florida Bar
- Board Certified Real Estate Lawyer – 2011-present
- Israel Bonds King David Award – 2011
- Tampa Bay Cardozo Society Leadership Award – 2013
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of The Florida Bar
- Temple Beth-El, Board of Trustees, 2002-2018, Past President
- Clothes to Kids, Board of Directors, 2011-2019, Past President
- Jewish Federation of Pinellas/Pasco Counties Board of Directors, 2008-2013
- Chairman of Budget & Allocations Committee, 2011-2013
- Menorah Manor, Trustee, 2012-present, Chairman of Board
- Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, B.S. in Economics 1972
- Stanford University School of Law, J.D. 1975
When He’s Not Working Hard for Clients
Howard enjoys traveling around the world and has visited remarkable places on all seven continents. He is also an avid golfer and is very active in the St. Petersburg community where he was born and raised.