Craig’s first career was as a civil and environmental engineer providing engineering design and construction management on residential, commercial and industrial land development and construction projects. As an attorney, Craig has built upon his land development experience and has focused on construction, real estate transactions, entitlements, land use and zoning matters. Prior to joining firm, he served as in-house counsel for two national real estate development companies and a pharmaceutical manufacturer (all three Fortune 500 companies) gaining a broad range of real estate, construction and commercial contracting experience, including purchase and sale agreements, design and construction contracting, leasing of manufacturing, warehouse and office space, landlord-tenant issues, subdivision planning and entitlements, and community association creation and governance.
- Admitted to the Florida, Pennsylvania and New Jersey Bars
- Admitted to the Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Florida State Courts
- Admitted to the U.S. District Courts for the Districts of New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania
- Registered Professional Engineer in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and North Carolina
- Member of the St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Associate Member of the American Association of Professional Landmen
- Former member of the Pennsylvania and Montgomery County Bar Associations
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S. Environmental Engineering
- Beasley School of Law, Temple University, J.D.