Chris utilizes his extensive tax and accounting background to assist high-net-worth individuals and closely held businesses with establishing and implementing sophisticated wealth transfer strategies, charitable planning, and business formation and restructuring. He also has extensive experience in tax controversy, the purchase, sale and operation of private aircraft, and tax planning for real estate transactions. Given the personal nature of his work, Chris takes the time to understand each family’s dynamics and their goals. He believes the key to a successful planning relationship is being positioned to address both day-to-day tax challenges and long-term business and philanthropic objectives.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, LL.M.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Florida, B.S., Accounting
Courts & Admissions
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Tax Court
- The Best Lawyers in America® “Ones to Watch” – since 2021, Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Corporate Law, Litigation and Controversy – Tax, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
- Hillsborough County Bar Association (Former Chair, Tax Section)
- Florida Bar (Member, Tax Section)
- National Business Aviation Association
Civic & Charitable
- Crisis Center of Tampa Bay (Member of the Legacy Council)
When He’s Not working Hard for Clients
When outside of the office, you will find Chris spending time with his wife, Paige, and two children, Davis and Virginia, enjoying the Florida weather.