He is a commercial litigation attorney representing companies and individuals involved in business disputes, including breach of contract, fraud, and complex litigation matters. He also has extensive experience in real estate disputes, construction defect cases, and employment lawsuits. Prior to joining Johnson Pope, Chris was a partner at a civil litigation firm in Tampa, Florida.
In addition, upon graduating from University of Florida Levin College of Law, he clerked for the Honorable Mark W. Klingensmith at the Florida Fourth District Court of Appeal.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (J.D., 2016, cum laude)
- Journal of Law and Public Policy, Editor
- – Published Author: O’Bannon v. National Collegiate Athletic Association and the Current State of Antitrust Jurisprudence Concerning Intercollegiate Athletics
- – Teaching Assistant for Legal Writing, Appellate Advocacy, and Trial Practice
- – The Honorable James S. Moody Jr. at the United States District Court Middle District of Florida, Externship Program
- Wesleyan University (B.A., 2013)
- – Baseball Team, Head Captain