Bryan is an associate attorney in the firm’s St. Petersburg office. He focuses his practice on Real Estate and Land Use. Prior to joining the firm, he worked on real estate transactions with Hillsborough County, facilitating complex development matters, including right-of-way, zoning conditions and vacating.
Memberships & Distinctions
- Admitted to the Florida Bar
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2023
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2015
- Central Connecticut State University., B.A., 2010
When He’s Not Working Hard For Clients
Bryan likes spending his free time outdoors with friends and family. He is an avid golfer, and enjoys going on hikes or kayaking with his wife.