Our real estate and finance lawyers understand your business needs – we’ve been there before. With legal advice that is borne from decades of legal and client-side experience, we know what it is like to walk in your shoes. Our team, several of whom are Board Certified Real Estate Lawyers, advise our clients on complex commercial transactions at both the state and national level. No matter your position at the negotiating table – as owner, lender, investor, tenant, landlord, developer, buyer or seller – Johnson Pope will be by your side to engineer your optimal outcome.
Johnson Pope’s team members are skilled in a broad range of transactions, which includes
- Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Real Estate Private Equity
We rely on our business experience to craft simple, efficient and practical solutions to what can often seem like insurmountable problems. Because client needs often span more than one discipline, Johnson Pope’s real estate and finance lawyers often work with other team members in the tax, corporate, land use and litigation divisions in order to provide interdisciplinary and coordinated legal solutions.
Meet the Team
- Property Taxes: Speak Now or Forever Hold your Peace
- Primed for a Life in Music
- Just got your property tax bill?
- “Property Tax Exemptions or Classifications – Are You Getting What You Deserve?”
- Florida Legislature Tables Tax Relief for Commercial Tenants
- Real Estate Due Diligence Update
- Did You Receive Your Property Tax Bill?
- Real Estate Crowdfunding – What’s In It for You?
- St. Pete Beach Poised For New Development?
- “AS IS,” is it as Simple as it Sounds?
- Recent Changes to St. Petersburg’s Historic Preservation Ordinance
- Johnson Pope Takes the Lead in a Major Affordable Housing Development
- Johnson Pope Stays True To Its Commitment To Grow Its Tampa Presence Adding Real Estate Strength