In this practice, clients’ financial lives are often on the line, so it’s critical that we do everything we can to reach the best resolution and seek to effectively solve their financial problem. Our Bankruptcy lawyers successfully handle all aspects of bankruptcy representation such as creditors’ rights, Chapter 11’s for the reorganization of businesses or individuals, complex Chapter 7’s, debtors’ rights, foreclosure defense and prosecution and other state court insolvency matters including receiverships and assignments for the benefit of creditors. We’ve represented all sides – debtors, creditors, assignees and trustees – and worked with all types, from individuals to large corporations and banking institutions. To be effective in this practice, you need attorneys that understand the financing, business models and laws related to each client’s business. This practice also requires creativity, strategic flexibility and strong corporate and litigation skills. Few firms can offer the expertise needed to handle complex bankruptcy cases, workouts and other insolvency representation at competitive prices, like Johnson Pope.
Meet the Team
- Asset Protection – The Basics
- Important New Law on Securing Collateral
- When is a “Pay Off” Request to a Lender Not a Pay Off?
- Bankruptcy Sales: An Efficient Mechanism to Dispose of Assets and Maximize Value
- The Legacy of Anna Nicole Smith’s Bankruptcy
- Inherited IRAs in Florida after the Supreme Court’s Decision in Clark
- Supreme Court Update