Steve joined the firm in 2003 as an associate in the litigation department, where he primarily represented clients in real property disputes. Now as a partner in the real estate practice group, Steve’s practice has evolved into a broad based transactional commercial real estate focus.
Experienced in negotiating, drafting and reviewing acquisition, leasing and financing documentation, Steve also concentrates on title and survey issues. Steve also has extensive experience representing developers and lenders in restructuring problem loans, deeds in lieu of foreclosure and real estate based financial planning.
Distinctions & Memberships
- AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Super Lawyer “Rising Star” – 2009
- Clearwater Regional Chamber of Commerce, Member Board of Directors – 2006-Present
- Clearwater Beach Chamber of Commerce, Member Board of Directors – 2011-Present
- Leadership Pinellas, Class of 2008
- Stetson Law Review
- Partners in Self Sufficiency, Member of Board of Directors – 2004-2006
- Clearwater Bar Associations Member – 2003-Present
- Admitted to The Florida Bar – 2003
- University of South Florida, B.A., cum laude, 1999
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2003