Sharon joined Johnson Pope in 1986 and has litigated in both state and federal courts. Sharon’s areas of concentration center on commercial litigation, landlord/tenant litigation, and collections law. She has worked on numerous appeals, both state and federal, and has also handled divorces, adoptions, foreclosures and employment law matters.
Distinctions & Memberships
- Admitted to The Florida Bar in 1986
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Clearwater Bar Association Member
- Florida State University B.A., summa cum laude – 1983
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Florida State University J.D., with honors – 1986
When She’s Not Working Hard for Clients
Sharon enjoys biking, scrapbooking, and heading to the theater with her daughters.
- Estate of Read v. A.D.K. Properties, 766 So.2d 393 (Fla. 2d DCA 2000)
- Rahn v. Rahn, 768 So.2d 1102 (Fla. 2d DCA 2000)
- Dyer v. Pioneer Concepts, Inc., 667 So.2d 961 (Fla. 2d DCA 1996)
- In Re Forfeiture of $7,750.00 in U.S. Currency, 546 So.2d1128 (Fla. 2d DCA 1989)
- Anderson v. Aetna Services, Inc. 45 Supp. 2d 1326 (M.D. Fla. 1999)