Matt Hatfield practices in the areas health care law and corporate and commercial transactions. Matt assists clients with a wide variety of general business and corporate matters, including entity selection and formation, negotiation and drafting of shareholders’ agreements, operating agreements and other professional contracts. He also advises clients in connection with mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, commercial transactions and corporate financing transactions.
Distinctions and Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Hillsborough Bar Association
- The Robert M. Hatfield Foundation, Inc., Founder and President
- The Falls Adventure, Inc., Director
- The Association for Frontotemporal Degeneration, Director
- Yale University, B.A., 2004
- Stetson University College of Law, J. D., 2010
When He’s Not Working Hard for Clients
In his free time, Matt enjoys spending time with his wife, Victoria, and children, Scotland and Hampton.