Chris represents businesses in all aspects of commercial transactions and litigation, including business entity formation, purchase and sale agreements and partnership disputes. He also handles matters ranging from commercial leases and development to loan purchase agreements.
Distinctions & Memberships
- Admitted to The Florida Bar
- Admitted to all Florida Courts
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Society
- William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award Recipient
- Florida State University, B.S., magna cum laude
- Stetson University, J.D., cum laude
When He’s Not Working Hard for Clients
Chris enjoys spending time with his wife, Jessica. His hobbies include exercise, cooking, traveling and film. He is also a Tampa Bay sports enthusiast and supports all of Tampa Bay’s professional franchises.