Cameron provides transactional and regulatory advice to health care and corporate clients. Cameron has experience with a broad range of business transactions, ranging from business formation to mergers and acquisitions. She also provides guidance on regulatory and compliance matters, including federal and state fraud and abuse laws, HIPAA, corporate governance, Medicare/Medicaid audits, and licensing with the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) as well as other government agencies.
Distinctions & Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Vanderbilt University Law School (J.D.), 2012
- Certificate in Business Law
- Book Award in Corporate Professional Responsibility
- Vanderbilt University (B.A. Economics, B.A. Psychology, Minor Corporate Strategy), magna cum laude, 2009
- University of London Study Abroad
When She’s Not Working Hard for Clients
Cameron loves spending time on the water, especially sailing and scuba diving.